BFPG Talk Resources
The Brisbane Functional Programming Group holds both a monthly talks and hack nights to help people learn functional programing at all levels. We aim to foster an environment friendly to both beginners and industrial users of FP.
You can find details of our upcoming events on Meetup .
This site is a dedicated home to resources for past talks and give an idea of what the plan is for future talks. It also gives a guide to submitting talk ideas that you would like to hear or deliver yourself.
- Thinking with Types by Ben Kolera - October 11, 2016
- FRP with Events and Behaviors (Part 1) by David Laing - September 13, 2016
- The Extended Functor Family by George Wilson - August 9, 2016
- GHC Rewrite Rules by Fraser Tweedale - August 9, 2016
- Functional Programming in Aviation by Tony Morris - August 9, 2016
- Functional Programming in Scala Chapters 11 & 12 by Andrew Newman - July 12, 2016
- Lens First Haskell by Nick Partridge - June 14, 2016
- Functional Programming in Scala Chapters 9 & 10 by Andrew McCluskey - June 14, 2016
- Functional Programming in Scala Chapters 7 & 8 by Matt Newman - May 10, 2016
- Functional Programming in Scala Chapters 5 & 6 by John Vial - April 19, 2016
... or you can find more in the archives.